Momentum Fitness Warrnambool - Our Facility
I am a Cert III and IV Qualified PT, strength and Conditioning Coach , Powerlifting Coach, Weightlifting Coach, CrossFit Coach and Triathlon Coach. I am a Sports Massage Therapist specialising in Remedial, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point and Lymphatic Drainage. I am also currently completing a Diploma in High Performance Coaching for AFL and NRL , sponsored by the NTH QLD Cowboys NRL Club and have completed a Cert III Small Business Course.
I have worked as an S&C Coach with the Geelong Falcons in the TAC Cup and the Gold Coast Suns Development Squad. I have also been the head S&C Coach for the Northern Pride Rugby League Club, the feeder team for the Nth QLD Cowboys in the NRL. Working with high credentialed sports Coaches and Doctors in a high performance environment at the Gold Coast Suns and Northern Pride has helped give me an insight into how to design, control and monitor athlete wellbeing and performance.
Over the years I have managed to play football, Interleague and completed 5 Ironman Triathlons, with a PB of 9hrs 40, unfortunately not good enough to qualify for Kona. I still enjoy lifting and running but now focus more on athlete S&C.
Our primary focus is specializing in Powerlifting and Strength & Conditioning. Powerlifting is fast becoming a focus for a lot of our potential clients/members due to its highly effective method of fitness. It involves almost no machines and focuses on free weights and every movement is compound movements, which means no isolation movements that have little or no effect. Our Facility caters for the serious athlete hoping to compete in their chosen sport and Powerlifting, to people just wanting to train to the elderly who need to enhance and promote healthy joint movements. There is no Powerlifting gym currently in Warrnambool. We hope to become the first to cater for everybody. Our mission statement is to become the people’s gym. To cater for all demographic, social, economic and physical attributes.
What we want to achieve
- Offer a first class facility for Powerlifters and the everyday gym goer to the Athlete with high quality equipment
- Offer a facility that our employees and members can be proud of.
- Help clients/ members assess their level of physical fitness and set a plan to reach their fitness goals.
- Help Clients change their activity levels and choose healthier lifestyles as well as helping with preparation and recovery with sports Massage.
- Help clients achieve their fitness goals by designing and implementing creative and effective training programs.
- Achieve customer satisfaction
- To give back to the community with sponsorships and assistance with local events.
- To be recognised as a top facility and have respect within the fitness community
We have over 1500 square meters of Gym floor, Outdoor training area and 4 Consulting Rooms.
Equipment and Apparatuses
- Box Jumps
- CrossFit Rig
- Squat Racks
- Olympic BB's
- Kettle Bells
- Slam Balls
- Speed Ropes
- Weight Vests
- Concept 2 Rowers
- Rope Ladders
- Medicine Balls
- + heaps of other stuff
- Farmers Walk Logs
- Tyers - Big and Small
- Atlas Stones / Platform
- Rope Pulls
- Slush Pipe
- Dead Balls
- Kettle Bells
We are adding new equipment all the time.
What we have to offer
- Personal Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Cross Training
- Refer A Friend
- Group and 1on1 sessions
- Powerlifting Club
- Natural Therapy
- + much more....