I am a Cert III and IV Qualified PT, strength and Conditioning Coach , Powerlifting Coach, Weightlifting Coach, CrossFit Coach and Triathlon Coach. I am a Sports Massage Therapist specialising in Remedial, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point and Lymphatic Drainage. I am also currently completing a Diploma in High Performance Coaching for AFL and NRL , sponsored by the NTH QLD Cowboys NRL Club and have completed a Cert III Small Business Course.
I have worked as an S&C Coach with the Geelong Falcons in the TAC Cup and the Gold Coast Suns Development Squad. I have also been the head S&C Coach for the Northern Pride Rugby League Club, the feeder team for the Nth QLD Cowboys in the NRL. Working with high credentialed sports Coaches and Doctors in a high performance environment at the Gold Coast Suns and Northern Pride has helped give me an insight into how to design, control and monitor athlete wellbeing and performance.
Over the years I have managed to play football, Interleague and completed 5 Ironman Triathlons, with a PB of 9hrs 40, unfortunately not good enough to qualify for Kona. I still enjoy lifting and running but now focus more on athlete S&C.
Our primary focus is specializing in Strongman/Strongwoman, Weightlifting, Powerlifting and Strength & Conditioning. These are fast becoming a focus for a lot of our potential clients/members due to their highly effective method of fitness. They involve almost no machines and focuses on free weights and every movement is compound movements, which means no isolation movements that have little or no effect. Our Facility caters for the serious athlete hoping to compete in their chosen sport, to people just wanting to train to the elderly who need to enhance and promote healthy joint movements. We are the first Strongman/Strongwoman, Weightlifting and Powerlifting gym in Warrnambool and we cater for everybody. Our mission statement is to become the people’s gym. To cater for all demographic, social, economic and physical attributes.
What we want to achieve
- Offer a first class facility for the everyday gym goer to the Athlete with high quality equipment
- Offer a facility that our employees and members can be proud of.
- Help clients/ members assess their level of physical fitness and set a plan to reach their fitness goals.
- Help Clients change their activity levels and choose healthier lifestyles as well as helping with preparation and recovery with sports Massage.
- Help clients achieve their fitness goals by designing and implementing creative and effective training programs.
- Achieve customer satisfaction
- To give back to the community with sponsorships and assistance with local events.
- To be recognised as a top facility and have respect within the fitness community
What we have to offer
- Personal Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Cross Training
- Group and 1on1 sessions
- Beauty Therapy
- + much more....
We have over 1500 square meters of Gym floor, Outdoor training area and 4 Consulting Rooms.
We are adding new equipment all the time.